- DATE: Thu 29 & Fri 30 April 2021
- VENUE: ONLINE via Zoom
- OFFICIAL LANGUAGE: English
- CALL FOR PAPERS
- CALL FOR PARTNERS - Partnership options of the ADC 2021
- FREE ONLINE REGISTRATION
- INFORMATION FOR SPEAKERS - Conditions and instructions
- EXHIBITOR APPLICATION FORM for the Future Forces Exhibition
- PARTNERSHIP OPTIONS within the FFF
The ADC 2021 will be a virtual event. All registered participants and speakers will receive the login instructions by e-mail after 21 April.
UNDER THE AUSPICES OF THE CZECH AIR FORCE COMMANDER
The 21st Air Defence Conference is organised under the auspices of the Czech Air Force Commander MG Petr MIKULENKA
The FFF Air Defence Conference will offer a unique opportunity to discuss, present and display current achievement and mainly future trends and challenges on the air defence threats and solutions (sensors, effectors, C2).
Air defence is very important part of air operations. New threats and technological challenges put stress on the fast development of air defence solutions. The need for quick reactions connected with new technologies like UAS or hypersonic opens top-level discussions. These new technologies require sophisticated research and development at the tactical, operational and strategic levels. This conference connects specialists and researchers from all areas of air defence (C2, sensors, effectors, tactics, techniques, and procedures).
We invite submissions of the following topics:
- New trends in Surface/Ground Based Air Defence (SBAD, GBAD)
- Innovative approaches in GBAD
- C-UAS systems
- Detection of aerial objects with small radar cross section
- Detection of very fast (hypersonic) aerial objects
- Tactics, techniques and procedures through the prism of new threats (C-UAS, Swarms, Hypersonic)
ORGANIZING AND PROGRAM COMMITTEE
COL Assoc. Prof. Jan FARLÍK, Ph.D. – Vice-Dean for Public Relations & Development, Faculty of Military Technology, University of Defence, CZE
Contact: [email protected]
MAJ Josef ČASAR, Ph.D. – Assistant Professor, Department of Air Defence, Faculty of Military Technology, University of Defence, CZE
COL (Ret.) Assoc. Prof. Miroslav KRÁTKÝ, Ph.D. – Department of Air Defence, Faculty of Military Technology, University of Defence, CZE
COL Jaroslav DAVERNÝ – Chief of GBAD & AOAD Section, MoD Force Development Division, CZE
LTC Jaroslav SEKANINA – 25th Air Defence Regiment, CZE
COL (Res.) Gil SHALEV – Rafael, ISR
CAPT Vadim STARÝ, Ph.D. – Assistant Professor, Department of Air Defence, Faculty of Military Technology, University of Defence, CZE
Ms. Jitka ČAPKOVÁ, Ph.D. – Military Technical Institute of Air Force and Air Defence, CZE
Assoc. Prof. František VOJKOVSKÝ, CSc. – Military Technical Institute of Air Force and Air Defence, CZE
Day 1, 29 April 2021
Conference Part - Presentations and discussion of the current topics.
Detailed program and the online conference link will be sent to all participants by e-mail.
Day 2, 30 April 2021
Separate NATO UNCLASSIFIED meetings for individual groups that expressed interest in personal sessions in the Czech Republic in compliance with the current epidemiological measures.
| The program is subject to change and update. All speakers and participants will be informed about potential changes in due time.
CONDITIONS FOR SPEAKERS
- Abstract title
- Name of the FFF expert panel
- Author(s) and short professional CV(s), contact email and phone number, photo(s)
- Abstract (between 150 and 200 words)
- Abstract Submission 5 March 2021 (later submissions may be accepted on individual basis)
- Notification of Acceptance in due time
- Full Paper Submission 9 April 2021
- Audience online Registration 27 April 2021
PARTICIPATION AND REGISTRATION
You are welcome to attend and participate in the conference, even if you do not present a Paper. However, it is mandatory for all individuals to register online.
Armed and security forces, governmental or international organisations, local authorities, public research & development and academia
FREE OF CHARGE
Partnership starting at 300 EUR, please see the Call for Partners for more information.
Please contact us at [email protected] in case of your interest in presentation or partnership.
AUDIENCEAll delegates are welcome to attend the FFF 2021 expert panels FREE OF CHARGE (online registration mandatory)
Further information will be published continuously.