Specialized Media Partners
Challenges of Modern Air Training and System Solution
- DATE: Wednesday 13 - Thursday 14 September 2023
- VENUE: Hotel Lindner, Prague
- OFFICIAL LANGUAGE: English
- REGISTRATION - Participation is limited to professional public and users and is on invitation only. Please register online in case you are interested to participate. Your application will be considered and you will be informed in due course about the possibility to participate.
- CONFERENCE LEAFLET
- CALL FOR PARTNERS - Conference partnership options
UNDER THE AUSPICES OF THE CZECH AIR FORCE COMMANDER
The Future Air Force Conference 2023 is organised under the auspices of the Czech Air Force Commander BG Petr ČEPELKA.
Any shortage of prepared pilots means incapable Air Force which is not up to the defined tasks. Any efficient training needs proper modern syllabuses, skilled instructors, platforms delivering on training tasks and very importantly airfields and sufficient air space. There are different requirements by different Air Forces but there is a common task – preparing individual, both physically and mentally, to take the responsibilities of future air force life. Providers of the pilot training must be able to cover specific needs of individual clients and yet to secure effective training and safety. There are challenges in all aspects of the pilot training on the side of Air Forces as well as on the side of providers of the pilot training. Providers need predictability and commitment from clients due to the fact that pilot training is financially demanding activity. There are solutions at hand which can be either immediately used or created by cooperative approach. Overcoming challenges and implementing solutions – it is focus of this year conference.
AIM OF THE CONFERENCE
The organisers aim to create a long-term platform for bringing together experts dedicated to the development of air capabilities in general and their application in a continuously changing strategic environment.
- Exchange of experiences of users (representatives of the Air Force) on the issues of elementary, basic and advanced training, which is primarily carried out in training facilities whose founder and operator is the armed forces or private organizations, or both entities in close cooperation
- To highlight the problems of recruiting new pilots and outline possible approaches that will increase the attractiveness of the military pilot profession
- Best practices - to present approaches to make the preparation (training) of pilots prior to conversion to new generation tactical aircraft as short as possible while maintaining the required quality
- Define what options (lower cost, more flexibility, etc.) private companies offer to the Air Force in the flight training process
The conference is divided thematically into four sessions that will address the key challenges for commanders, planners and decision makers in the coming years, influenced in particular by the advent of new technologies.
- Challenges of modern air training and system solution
- Pilot recruitment - A major challenge for the Air Forces
- Challenges of modern air training and system solution - National views
- Industry engagement in future Air Force personnel training
|BG (Ret.) Libor Štefánik – Former Czech Air Force Commander|
|MG (Ret.) Bohuslav Dvořák – Former Deputy Chief of the General Staff of the Czech Armed Forces|
|COL (Ret.) Petr TICHÝ – Former Mig-29 Pilot (Czech Air Force); FUTURE FORCES FORUM Programme Director|
|Mr. Daniel KOŠTOVAL – Former Deputy Minister of Defence, CZE|
|MAJ (Ret.) Marian KRÁLÍK – Former JAS-39 Pilot (Czech Air Force)|
|Dr. Petr MARKVART – Founder of DEFCON, CZE|
|Mr. Adam DRNEK – Executive Director, FUTURE FORCES FORUM; Chairman of the Board of Directors, Future Advanced Technologies Institute, CZE|
PARTICIPATION AND REGISTRATION
Participation is limited to professional public and users and is on invitation only. Please register online in case you are interested to participate as audience. Your application will be considered and you will be informed in due course about the possibility to participate.
- Armed and security forces, governmental or international organisations, local authorities, public research & development, academia – FREE OF CHARGE
- Others – Please see the Call for Partners or contact us at [email protected] in case of your interest in presentation or partnership
Further information will be published continuously.